The Audiology Clinic educates and trains Doctor of Audiology students to provide clinical diagnostic, consultative, and treatment services for individuals with communicative impairments. This mission is accomplished through teaching, research and community service.
To be recognized as one of the leading facilities in the community that provides services to individuals with communicative impairments, and to improve the quality of their lives.
State of Illinois Telepractice Variance
The state of Illinois has granted a temporary variance to allow SLP and audiology students to count telepractice hours even if the student and supervisor are not in the same room. See the details of the variance here.
Audiology Curbside Hearing Aid Programming/Repair Plan
Speech and Hearing Science has developed curbside drop off and pick up procedures for hearing aid clients. Find out about the curbside service here.
Audiology Clinic Services
The audiology program has consistently been highly ranked by the U.S. News and World Report as one of the outstanding programs in the nation.
- Complete audiological assessment for adults and geriatric individuals
- Auditory Brainstem Response testing for adults
- Otoacoustic Emission testing
- Industrial Hearing Evaluation and Training
- Evaluation and dispensing of hearing aids and assistive listening devices
- Hearing aid demonstrations
- Custom earmolds
- Hearing aid orientation
Hearing Conservation Services
- Industrial hearing evaluation and training
- Custom hearing protectors
Scheduling of Services
Any person who is interested in hearing assessment, hearing protection, and management of hearing problems can make an appointment. No referral is needed.
The Audiology Clinic is open to the public and provides services for adults and geriatric individuals.
The Audiology Clinic is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. — 4:00 p.m. year round.
- We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Appointments can be made by calling 217-333-2205.
- Parking is available and is now free.
Fees are charged for all services and products dispensed. Some insurances accepted.
We are dedicated to maintaining the privacy of your individually identifiable health information (IIHI). for further information please review our Notice of Privacy Practices (PDF).
2001 S. Oak St., Suite B
Champaign, IL 61820
Our thanks to these businesses
The following businesses have donated equipment to the Audiology clinic:
- Phonak Hearing Systems
- Oticon, Inc.
- ReSound US