SHS 451: Aural Rehabilitation Children to Adults (3 credit hours)
This course provides an overview of the service and delivery of diagnostic and rehabilitative programs for persons with hearing loss and their families; includes lip reading, auditory training, hearing disorders and conservation, and counseling.
How to Enroll
- Complete the Academic Credit Registration Form for non-degree seeking students
- Review registration policies for non-degree students
- Create a login and password
- Select the Semester (Example: Summer - Online Courses)
- Scroll to SHS 451: Aural Rehab Children to Adults
- Select Add Course
- Complete additional questions and submit
Cost and Payment Due Dates
- Undergrad cost: $1248 for the course ($416 per credit hour). Students will also be charged UIUC General Fees.
- Graduate cost: $1470 for the course ($490 per credit hour). Students will also be charged UIUC General Fees.
- Once you enroll in this course, a student account will be created and you will be billed, based on the payment due dates. After enrolling, if you decide not to take the course or complete the course you are required to formally withdraw per the enrollment confirmation email you receive.
Current SHS Students
Current students enrolled in SHS at the University of Illinois will be assessed at their current degree program tuition rate.
Questions and More Information