front entrance of Huff Hall

Undergraduate Affairs


Current AHS students wishing to pursue a degree in another program should first meet with their advisor and pick up an intent to pursue a dual degree form. The student will work with their advisor to ensure they have mapped out the plan thoroughly. Student should note that the college where they intend to pursue the other major may require a more detailed petition process. Students who are not AHS students who do not come with an intent form from their college should use the AHS intent form as well. Attached to these forms should be a detailed outline of the student's academic plan to complete both degrees. Approval of dual degree status is dependent on the feasibility of the student to successfully complete both programs in ten (10) semesters. Completed forms and program plans should go to the AHS Undergraduate Affairs Office for final signature by the Assistant Dean.

Get Started with AHS

It’s a great time to join AHS. Build your career making a difference.