An Overview of Illinois REDCap and Its Features for AHS Researchers will be presented by REDCap Specialist Michelle Lore from the Interdisciplinary Health Sciences Institute.
Description: REDCap (Research Electronic Data Capture) is a secure web application for collecting data via surveys and data entry forms. It is a HIPAA-capable platform, making it ideal for collecting Protected Health Information. This presentation will include: an overview of REDCap, features of the system, how it protects data, and how to gain access to REDCap.
This seminar will run twice in the Spring 2020 Semester:
Monday, January 27th at 9 am in Huff 114 (RSVP here)
Thursday, April 16th at 3 pm in Huff 114
PAST CHAD Seminars
- Important Financial Issues for Researchers
- Research IT Services for AHS Researchers
- Talking to the Media about your Research
- Foundation Funding for AHS Researchers
- International Activities and Compliance for AHS Researchers
- Human Subjects Payments
- Campus Research Board Funding for AHS Researchers
- Collaborations with Carle Foundation Hospital