AHS/CHAD Poster Printer
An enhanced “high end” poster printer (HP Designjet Z6200) is available for use by all CHAD members
- Poster Printer is in Huff Hall Suite 104 and available for use by AHS faculty, staff, and graduate students during normal business hours.
- For Graduate Students: Student requests must be approved and submitted by the faculty sponsor following the guidelines above.
- Individual print requests and questions should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please allow up to three business days for printing. An email will be sent when poster is completed and ready to be picked up in Huff Hall Suite 104.
- IMPORTANT: Please check your poster carefully for errors and typos. Posters will not be reprinted due to creator error.
Poster size and formatting requirements:
- Standard templates have been developed and are available for the design and printing of posters.
- Any program can be used to create the poster, but to be printed, it must be converted to Adobe Acrobat format, either by “Save As” or by printing to Adobe PDF.
- We recommend that one of the poster’s dimensions be 42 inches, which eliminates the need to trim the printout. At least one dimension must be less than or equal to 42 inches.
- Photographs, graphics, or logos which look good on a monitor may not have enough resolution to print well. Viewing the PDF file at 200% zoom will help give an idea of the printed appearance.
- Please proofread! Spellcheck and autocorrect will not fix correctly-spelled mistakes.
□ Size of poster to be printed
□ Regular or Canvas paper
□ If Canvas, Provide justification or acct #
□ Deadline (at least three business days after submission)
□ Is your poster in PDF form?