Master of Science in Health Technology
Are you interested in wearable technology, assistive robots, or virtual reality? Want to make an impact in the future of health care? There is a rapidly growing need for well-trained professionals with skills in software application, hardware engineering, human factors, and user-centered design to create innovative health technologies. The College of Applied Health Sciences, in collaboration with Grainger College of Engineering, offers:
- One year (12 months) professional Master of Science degree
- 36 credit hours
- Core courses strengthen skills in human factors and engineering concepts applied to health technology
- Electives tailored to individual student interests
- Capstone experiences pair students with industry/academic/community partners
Graduates of this program will find careers in industry, start-ups, consulting, regulatory agencies. health care organizations, and community organizations.
The MS in Health Technology Advisory Board of industry experts will offer professional/career advice. The MS in Health Technology will offer several opportunities to interact with industry leaders both formally and informally.
Applications for Fall 2022
MS-HT has added a few spots for Fall 2022. Domestic applications accepted through June 15. Scholarships are available.
GRE scores are not required to apply to the MS in Health Technology. You may submit GRE scores if you feel this will enhance your application.
Attend an Information Session:
- No info sessions are scheduled at this time.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.