Welcome AHS Students! We are happy to have you back for fall classes. Even though everything is a bit different, we will make the best of it!
Student resources related to COVID-19
The College of AHS continues to work closely with campus to work through the impact COVID-19 is having on our operations. In addition to the information we've collected for AHS students below, campus-wide information, resources, and an archive of communications are available on the campus COVID-19 page.
Helpful resources for learning online
As you engage in online learning, the following resources may be helpful to you.
- Information on connecting to the internet
- Learn to use video technologies (Zoom, Google Hangouts, or Skype)
- Process for getting help with computer and internet access
- Instructions for using Creative Cloud apps from home
- General advice on being an online student
- Student resources for adjusting to an online environment
- Illinois Remote: Keep Learning
- Video conferencing etiquette
- Free eBook: Teach Yourself How to Learn
- NOTE: Students experiencing technical issues in Compass, Zoom, or Media Space should contact Tech Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the date/time, the course, any error message(s), any screenshots available, and a description of the action trying to be performed.